introduction by new member

• izzybizzygal
      [SIZE=16]hi everyone..............just want to introduce myself to the community. been playing for about 4 years on line. sticking to full tilt at moment, but also play PKR and ladbrokes. usually i play $1 SnGs and cash $0.01/$0.02. as i am practising bankroll management i will probably be at theses limits for a while yet, but hope to move up as soon as my bankroll dictates. so hello again all, and i will look forward to playing against some of you at the tables the very best of luck to you all[/SIZE]
  • 1 reply
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hey there izzybizzygal,

First of all let me welcome you to PokerStrategy. If you have any questions that please feel free to ask away.

It's really good to hear you mention that you are practicing bankroll management as it is such an important part of your poker learning.

We here at Pokerstrategy offer a wide variety of resources that are all aimed at helping you to become a better and more knowledgeable poker player in the future.

So please take your take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here:

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

I wish you all the luck at playing poker, and most importantly, to enjoy it ;) . I am looking forward to seeing you active within the forums soon :) .

Kind regards,