Is it possible to get pokerstrategy bonuses, without sending "Personal (adult) information"

• nepisk
      nepisk
      Bronze
      Hey, mainly idea, of this question, that i have written, is to ask u---> is it possible to open locked privilegies (such as bronze, silver...articles or awesome videos) without sending information to this site about your "Personal Information" (I MEAN information that is included in ur passport or something.. Like: years, personal code and so.) Could someone tell me or explain and how, if it's possible? So, if u can, please, answer me :)
  • 8 replies
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Yes!select a room join it through pokerstrategy!make a deposit start playing and u ll gain poker strategy points!and than u can upgrade ur account and tadam videos unlocked!this is the single way!
      Hope it helps! Gl
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hey nepisk,

The only way to read articles for silver status and above is to play on a tracked account and earn strategy points. If you want to play on a tracked account and receive a starting capital then you are going to give PokerStrategy your information. This information is used to verify your identity and you should not be worried about it.

You can find information about PokerStrategy's privacy policy below:

You can find more information about the ID check below:

I hope this helps :)

King Regards,
      Toby
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      they'll buy semen samples for 50$/gallon
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      I never send any information about myself and I got free 50$. It's possible.
    • nepisk
      nepisk
      Bronze
      @eteris. U mean BJ? :D
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      ?
    • nepisk
      nepisk
      Bronze
      hey, but how about getting 2$ on PokerStars? I know it's somehow possible, without "information stuff" :) i just know, that if u want to get ur real money u have WON, just THEN u have to send information and blablabla. :) so is it true about 2$ on pokerstars? and how can i get those?
    • ljovej
      ljovej
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nepisk
      hey, but how about getting 2$ on PokerStars? I know it's somehow possible, without "information stuff" :) i just know, that if u want to get ur real money u have WON, just THEN u have to send information and blablabla. :) so is it true about 2$ on pokerstars? and how can i get those?
      You can read my post in "Our success" forum
      Post is just about that and name is:
      "Poker Stars 0-40$"

:D