Two accounts, one IP.

• Octhellior
      Octhellior
      Bronze
      I've been playing on Full Tilt for a few months now and my dad (plays on stars atm) wants to start playing there as well to get rakeback.

Does Full Tilt allow this? We sometimes will be playing at the same time but never on the same tables.
  • 5 replies
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      Originally posted by Octhellior
      I've been playing on Full Tilt for a few months now and my dad (plays on stars atm) wants to start playing there as well to get rakeback.

Does Full Tilt allow this? We sometimes will be playing at the same time but never on the same tables.
      Yes, there are tons of people who do this
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Octhellior,

Yes this is usually ok, I would however strongly recommend contacting Full Tilt's support team to let them know. Otherwise their tracking software can sometimes wrongly think you are the same person.

I don't think you will be able to enter the same tournament or play on the same cash table, but other than that you shouldn't have any problems.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Octhellior
      Octhellior
      Bronze
      Ok cool, I'll mail them and give my dad the thumbs up :s_thumbsup: .

Thanks guys.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Bump.

How did everything go? Did you manage to fix the problem?
    • Lim00n
      Lim00n
      Bronze
      Hey,

i had the same question a while ago and e-mailed FTP support and this is their exact reply:

We welcome players from the same family to Full Tilt Poker as long as both
      players have filled out all their account information.

Unfortunately, our software prevents players from the same location from sitting
      together at cash tables, Sit & Gos, or play money games. We do, however, make
      exceptions for multi-table tournaments and heads-up Sit & Gos.

Please be aware that any players suspected of collusion or fraud during
      multi-table tournaments will have all activity closely reviewed, and appropriate
      action will be taken if any suspicious activity is detected. These policies are
      in place to protect both the integrity of the site and the security of our
      players.

If anyone finds themselves in the same situation , i guess this will help :) .