This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

27Man SnG - Pos-floop game improvement

• PHunter
      PHunter
      Bronze
      Hi folks,

I move from 9Man turbo SnG to 27Man "normal" SnG at FTP since 2 weeks ago, and I'm feeling like a NIT! Basically, I'm playing with the same ranges of SnGs one table and I'm start to thinking that it is not enough to get a good profit at this kind of SnGs. So, after some discussions with others members of PS, I decide to improve my pos-floop game in order to exploit some opportunities that I was considering marginal.

However, I don't know exactly how to do this. I mean, should I play more like bigstack or I need to play more like MTT strategy... I really confuse about that. I never found any article about this kind of SnG's, so if someone could indicate articles or videos it would be very nice! Since I'm a newbie in 27Man SnG's, I'll appreciate any help!

Thanks for your attention!

ps.: sorry for English errors, I'm from PT community.
  • 1 reply
    • Unam
      Unam
      Bronze
      Hi PHunter,

the best way to improve your postflop skills is by posting and discussing hands in the evaluation forums. What I do not understand, is that you talk about differences in MTT, BSS and SNG Postflop-differences, the postflop they are very similar, the biggest differences are preflop imho.