InterPoker account question.

• Logicalspirit
      Logicalspirit
      Bronze
      Hello fellow pokerplayers!
      I finally managed to pass the quizz after hardreading the "guides"

I followed the steps, step by step.

And after entering " PSFREE1 " in the promotionthingie it told me that I should check under " my promotions ", but when I click there and click the bonus, it says that I do not have any bonuses.

I also put my InterPoker ID (not username) where it was supposed to be!

Was the money supposed to be instantly transfered(meaning: I've done something wrong), or am I suppose to wait for someone to transfer then.

Best regards, Bkd
  • 23 replies
    • Tripperson
      Tripperson
      Bronze
      hey dunt worry the money takes bout 3-4 days on interpoker.. it'll happen soon.. n for sum reason the bonus's dont show..
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Logicalspirit!

You passed the quiz at noon today. It can take up to 48 hours until you get your money. On InterPoker maybe some more time.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Robola
      Robola
      Bronze
      Yeah everything on InterPoker seems to be delayed. I finally received notification of my bonus and that was several days after the initial 50 dollars capital was put into my account. Anyway, I have a separate question. How many strategy points do you get per InterPoker MPP points? I thought it was 2 but I might have misread it. So far I have received half but it might be because it is delayed.

Robola
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi robola!

Please have a look at this site: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards/
      You are getting 2 StrategyPoints per $1 rake.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Robola
      Robola
      Bronze
      Hi Puschkin81!

Thanks for the quick reply. So now after rereading that and reading InterPoker's website regarding MPP's equaling $1 rake, I see that I was right and that surprise, surprise, InterPoker has delayed updating my info. At least I know now that I am a quarter of the way there to Silver status.

Robola
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Sorry for the delay, but that's not our fault. Hope that you are a silver member soon. Keep going! ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Logicalspirit
      Logicalspirit
      Bronze
      Shamelessly bumping this thread to ask, it has gone a few days now, and nothing has happend.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      Hi Logicalspirit!

You passed the quiz at noon today. It can take up to 48 hours until you get your money. On InterPoker maybe some more time.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
      We still have some teething problems with our new partner InterPoker. You will get your money. It's just a matter of time.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81
    • Logicalspirit
      Logicalspirit
      Bronze
      Okay, thanks for the fast respons! I just wanted to make sure everything were alright.
    • Logicalspirit
      Logicalspirit
      Bronze
      Gotten the money! Cya at the tables!
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Good news!

Have fun and don't gamble it away! ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Robola
      Robola
      Bronze
      Hi Puschkin81,

My strategy points were updated today and I was very surprised to learn that I have 42 strategy points. According to Inter's website:

"At what rate do I earn MPP’s in RING GAMES?

One (1.00) My Poker Point (MPP) is earned by playing a hand in which the rake reaches 1 unit ($/£/€)."

I have 64 MPP's and I don't remember when I had 21 to get the 42 (I don't know how far back Inter is with my info). I just want to make sure that the info is correct. I want to be credited with MPP's that I garnered, and not for ones that I didn't. For instance, it shows yesterday that I made 2 Strategy points and I didn't play. So I can only presume that Inter is in a time warp or less likely they have my account confused with someone else.

In a different post, in the poll area, I will list the pro's and con's of playing there.

Reply at your earliest convenience, Thanks

Robola
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Robola!

We are dependent on the lists we are getting from InterPoker. If you think there is a mistake please make a screenshot of your MPPs and send it to our support team.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Robola
      Robola
      Bronze
      Hi Puschin81!

I made a screenshot of InterPoker which includes my login name and MPP's. Do I send it to support@pokerstrategy.com? I don't see anyway to include attachments to tickets. And if the delays or mistakes, CAUSED BY INTERPOKER and is in no way reflective of THE EXCELLENT JOB BY POKERSTRATEGY, persist, should I be doing this every week?

Robola
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Please send it to security@pokerstrategy.com. And no, you shouldn't do that every week. We are working on a solution.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Robola
      Robola
      Bronze
      I got a little impatient yesterday and sent it to support. Hopefully, it didn't hurt. I resent it today to security@pokerstrategy.com. Anyway, I received a ticket back claiming that MPP's have nothing to do with StrategyPoints. As I already established in a previous post MPP = $1 rake. According to him and your website $1 rake = 2 StrategyPoints. Therefore, 1 MPP = 2 StrategyPoints. I have scored really high in school in both math and logic, so I am pretty sure that I am right here. If I am maybe it would be best to update the point system to show that 1 MPP = 2 StrategyPoints so that PokerStrategy members are not confused nor are PokerStrategy support personnel. ;)

Robola
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      You gain 1 MPP if the rake at the table is 1$ but this is not "your" rake. You need to divide this value by the players at the table. For example if the rake for one hand was 1$ and there are 5 players you only gained 0.2$ rake = 0.4 Strategy points. :)
    • SueGill
      SueGill
      Bronze
      There is a definite delay with Interpoke transferring the points over here. I have 77 MPPs but only show 53 strategypoints here. I guess its just teething troubles!
    • Robola
      Robola
      Bronze
      Hi CiRith!

This doesn't make sense to me. Are you trying to tell me "my rake" is the amount I VPIP % 5? To get 1 MPP the pot has to be > $20. This is not easily accomplished at 15c-25c tables, nevermind the shorthanded 3c-6c tables in which 4 people have to be all-in to accomplish this. To get a single StrategyPoint I have to VPIP $10 with another player doing the same? I don't see how I can check to see if the figures are correct. Anyway, it seems to me that for most people attempting to become silver members on InterPoker have to endanger their bankroll. Thankfully, I got 3x my initial one. It seems that PartyPoker's PP system is much more conducive to players slowly increasing their bankroll and accumalating SP's.

Robola