Hello Hello!!

• Kidsoldja
      Kidsoldja
      Basic
      hey whats up guys im new to the site and fairly new to internet poker been playing poker live for 5 years now, and have decided to make the transition to online play, i have been playing on fulltilt and everest poker for the last few months but have not been very successfull as its hard for me the read online players im hoping to change that here.
  • 1 reply
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Kidsoldja,

First of all let me welcome you to PokerStrategy. If you have any questions that please feel free to ask away.

We here at Pokerstrategy offer a wide variety of resources that are all aimed at helping you to become a better and more knowledgeable poker player in the future.

So please take your take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here:

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

I wish you all the luck at playing poker, and most importantly, to enjoy it ;) . I am looking forward to seeing you active within the forums soon :) .

Best regards,
      -Steve