I've a found a major bug.

• Pierremonami
      Pierremonami
      Basic
      I've found a way to complete the quiz in 5 minutes without reading the articles at all and with no previous knowledge. I would like to discuss about this with an admin. I seek a reward.

And question: My buddy from work registered here and he didn't have to pass ID check and plus he got the 50 dollars in 3 hours. What happened?
  • 15 replies
    • tvalberg
      tvalberg
      Bronze
      They do random indentity checks to avoid fraud. They did not do a ID check on me, but they did on a friend of mine.

If you found a way to cheat the Quiz, i strongly advice you to tell the Admins immidiately without fishing for reward. This way it will be taken seriously.

If you ask for reward upfront, it might not be taken too seriously.

Just my 2 cents
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Pierremonami
      I've found a way to complete the quiz in 5 minutes without reading the articles at all and with no previous knowledge. I would like to discuss about this with an admin. I seek a reward.

And question: My buddy from work registered here and he didn't have to pass ID check and plus he got the 50 dollars in 3 hours. What happened?
      i found a way to do it in 1min. :f_cool:
    • Pierremonami
      Pierremonami
      Basic
      Completely understood. It may seem like I was threating that I will give the bug out if I don't get a reward. I apologize. :D I just find this bug very critical, I will give it out to an admin but I seriously put big hopes for a reward. :D
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hey Pierremonami,

As far as I am aware there shouldn't be a problem with the quiz. Even if there isn't going to be a reward for it. I am sure a programmer will see this post soon.

King Regards,
      Toby
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Pierremonami,

If you have found a serious bug with our software then i recommend you to contact our customer support team detailing the bug that you may have found and any other relevant information and they will be able to pass it on to the correct department.

As for seeking a reward, isn't being a member of our wonderful site and community enough of a reward :s_biggrin: .

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      is it that you can open articles up in new tabs while u do the quiz so you can have the answers next to you?? thats not a cheat because you will still read the articles to find the answer then and learn from it hopefully
    • ljovej
      ljovej
      Bronze
      He is bluffing.Push all in
      :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin:
    • Pierremonami
      Pierremonami
      Basic
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      is it that you can open articles up in new tabs while u do the quiz so you can have the answers next to you?? thats not a cheat because you will still read the articles to find the answer then and learn from it hopefully
      Nope. To do this you don't need to look at the articles at all and it only takes 5 mins or less.
    • nosnz
      nosnz
      Bronze
      p.s is the shizz
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi Pierremonami,

please send the details via email to english@pokerstrategy.com :)

Thanks in advance!

Hadi
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by supeyrio

i found a way to do it in 1min. :f_cool:
      +1 LOL
    • antonio47211
      antonio47211
      Bronze
      omg 1337 h4x0rz on PS!!!
      now online poker is not only rigged, its also h4ck3d!!!
    • ljovej
      ljovej
      Bronze
      Completely understood. It may seem like I was threating that I will give the bug out if I don't get a reward. I apologize. :D I just find this bug very critical, I will give it out to an admin but I seriously put big hopes for a reward. :D
      I'll give you 1$ reward but you must promote me in your idol here on Poker Strategy
    • Pierremonami
      Pierremonami
      Basic
      Originally posted by ljovej
      I'll give you 1$ reward but you must promote me in your idol here on Poker Strategy
      Change your name to Chuck Norris and I might consider that.

Email will be sent.
    • ljovej
      ljovej
      Bronze

Change your name to Chuck Norris and I might consider that.

Email will be sent.

nice to meet you