Hi everyone

• Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      Hi, I am Martin from Slovakia, I ve been playing for 2yrs more or less made the 50$ up to 3000$ and I am looking for some professional assistance regarding software. I am currently 4-6 tabling 10-20$ 6max sngoes and I have never used any soft, I just make notes... Could you recommend anything for sngoes - I dont play cash at all... Thanx in advance. My FT nick is Pimprlas1979... And I am very ambitious player who wants to beat the biggest games one day
      :)
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Martin & welcome to the community,

You will find a lot of extremely good sng players here, they are also my preferred poker variant too although I personally don't use any software assistance so am problably not the best person to advise you.

I would however suggest searching through the forums, in particular the sng discussion board and software boards as several members have expressed views of the best software to use in the past.

In addition to these, I can strongly recommend reading some of the member blogs, we have lots of great sng players who are very keen to help fellow members and pass on experiences etc.

Lastly, but not least, I can also strongly recommend attending Unam's sng coaching session. These are free, live and Unam provides great insight into difficult situations and how best to play them.
      The full live coaching schedule is available in this link here.

Welcome once again to this great community and I look forward to seeing you active in the forums in due course.

Good luck & enjoy your poker,

Bart