Does anyone fold at micros???

• Kidsoldja
      people just dont fold at micros. im finding very good spots to 2barrel/bluff but knowing they will just call me down light is holding me back. they say play tight/bet for value etc, but how will you ever gain edge/improve if you can't 2 barrel/bluff?

i look at the last hand history feature after a hand and always say to myself they would of folded to 3barrel because mid pairs/2nd pairs can't take 3 streets of heat on this kind of board/ etc..

should i just strictly just play ABC?
  • 3 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      Try out and see, there are players that will fold there are players that won't, so recognize those who will or won't and play accordingly. :P
    • Hahaownedlolz
      bluffing in microes in general is bad.. if you play sng's then you should only bluff when you have a good read on the player.. so in the late stages..

Just don't bluff.. as simple as that.. playing solid TAG is enough in the micros
    • Leito99
      they do fold sometimes
      but they like to make hero calls
      and there are good spots to bluff but 2 barreling - i wouldnt recomend unless you're sure it will work often enough
      it depends on the board and your image and lots of that kind of stuff

but you dont have to 2nd barrel to gain an edge...
      opponents at micros will make hero calls with 2nd pair no kicker and chase bad draws often and slowplay monsters too much which means if you just play Abc kind of patient poker you will do well without much experience

when you play for a while and you can spot the fishes easily and can beat them easily then you can start trying once in a while new things like 3barreling or something like that