strategy points in more then one room

• superjgggr
      superjgggr
      Bronze
      Hello there.

I've received my 50 bucks from pokerstrategy in the poker room of my choice: cake poker.
      Unfortunatelly, it turns out that i don't like very much to play in cake poker - there are very few choices of sng of $1 buy-in . MTT is even worse.

Even though I still play sometimes in cake, I collect very few strategy points. So I was wondering, if I create an account in other room (say full tilt) using pokerstrategy first deposit bonus code, will I be able to collect pokerstrategy points from both rooms?
  • 5 replies
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      Yes, you can collect strategy points from any number of rooms at the same time. (as long as they are properly linked to pokerstrategy naturally)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Of course it is :)

Just pick one of the poker rooms listed on our overview page and follow the download instructions - you will receive SP on every real money account that is tracked via PokerStrategy.com

Hadi
    • Mardah
      Mardah
      Bronze
      Hi
      I will just post here so i don't make a new thread.

Is it possible to recieve strategy points from poker sites on which i allready have an account so i can't make another one via pokerstrategy?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mardah
      Hi
      I will just post here so i don't make a new thread.

Is it possible to recieve strategy points from poker sites on which i allready have an account so i can't make another one via pokerstrategy?
      Hi Mardah,

No, I'm afraid it isn't possible to retrack any existing accounts you hold. To receive PokerStrategy points you need to download the software and use the PokerStrategy marketing code on platforms where you haven't already held an account.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Mardah
      Mardah
      Bronze
      Thank you for the fast reply,

Mardah