Stacks:
      UTG ($17.49)
      UTG+1 ($4.90)
      CO ($9.66)
      BTN ($2)
      SB ($10.27)
      Hero ($12.19)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 6 players) Hero is BB K:spade: K:heart:
      UTG calls $0.10, UTG+1 raises to $0.32, 3 folds, Hero raises to $1.30, UTG calls $1.20, UTG+1 calls $0.98

Flop: Q:heart: 4:heart: 8:diamond: ($3.95, 3 players)
      Hero bets $3, UTG raises to $6, UTG+1 folds, Hero goes all-in $10.89, UTG calls $4.89

Turn: 5:diamond: ($25.73, 2 players, 1 all-in)

River: 4:club: ($25.73, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Opp: 70/7/3.8 over 43 hands

43 hands is not much of a sample, but enough to understand that he's really not "reg" like.

pre: standart 3bet

flop: tbh, after his minraise I felt I'm in shitty situation, because I didn't see much hands with which he could be making moves like this (limp/calling such a raise preflop). But as he was more like maniac side, I just got it all in, in case he's just getting crazy with Qx or FD.

What's best way to play this? Just flatting flop doesn't make sense, because money will go in anyway and check/folding against 70/7 is just way too shy.

$0.05/$0.10 No Limit Holdem
      4 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      CO ($13.50)
      BTN ($9.25)
      Hero ($15.99)
      BB ($6.78)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 4 players) Hero is SB K:club: K:diamond:
      1 fold, BTN calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.45, BB calls $0.35, BTN calls $0.35

Flop: 10:club: 7:heart: K:heart: ($1.35, 3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, BTN checks

Turn: A:spade: ($1.35, 3 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $1.01, BTN calls $1.01, Hero raises to $2.02, BB goes all-in $6.33, BTN folds, Hero calls $4.31

River: 8:heart: ($15.02, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Opp: 33/5/1.5

I basically never slowplay any stuff, but at this point I thought I could slow it down despite FD out there.

Turn: With two caller I just minraise, not usual move, but whatever, I'll do anything not to scare them. Easy call when he shoves, true?

Is there any other thoughts about this hand?
  • 2 replies
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      Hand 1: I go all-in. Someone playing with 70VIP should have a wide variety of worse hands. And yeah, flatting flop makes no sense as you mentioned.

Hand 2: Bet flop. The board is kind of wet and you can expect calls a lot of the time. If you are going to slowplay, do it on a board where it is very hard for opponents to have anything (EG KK on K72 rainbow). Check/raising the turn isn't a bad plan after checking the flop, though leading out would be the standard play.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by johnbeattie85
      Hand 1: I go all-in. Someone playing with 70VIP should have a wide variety of worse hands. And yeah, flatting flop makes no sense as you mentioned.

Hand 2: Bet flop. The board is kind of wet and you can expect calls a lot of the time. If you are going to slowplay, do it on a board where it is very hard for opponents to have anything (EG KK on K72 rainbow). Check/raising the turn isn't a bad plan after checking the flop, though leading out would be the standard play.
      This.

Who knows what UTG plays like that in the first hand, it's certainly possible he'll show you a better hand but maybe stuff like AQ or flushdraws is good enough for him to go broke there.

As for the 2nd hand, the board allows all sorts of OESDs/random gutshots as well as flushdraws, that's really not the board you want to get tricky on at microstakes. Just bomb it and expect people to stick around anyway.

Hope it helps.