Stacks:
      UTG ($4.90)
      CO ($1.43)
      BTN ($4.70)
      SB ($7.88)
      Hero ($22.55)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 5 players) Hero is BB J:diamond: 10:diamond:
      3 folds, SB raises to $0.20, Hero calls $0.10

Flop: 9:diamond: 10:spade: 7:diamond: ($0.40, 2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.26, SB raises to $0.52, Hero raises to $2, SB calls $1.48

Turn: 6:heart: ($4.40, 2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.10, SB raises to $4.70, Hero goes all-in $20.35, SB goes all-in $0.98

River: 3:spade: ($15.76, 2 players, 2 all-in)

Opp stats: 66/30/1.4 (vpip, pfr, af)

Pre: Not much respect to this minraise, was thinking of 3betting, but as he would call it anyway, decided to call.

Flop: Definitely trying to get it in with FD+gutshot.

Turn: MINRAISE WAS MISCLICK! Sorry for bold, but just please no comments "you should make it bigger on turn". So, anyways, somehow I didn't even really care about that 6 coming as I didn't think much about his range, but it seems I should have done that... If I would bet normally, I would make it ~3$ and then after his raise it's no doubt call.

But, now, when looking back, I'm thinking that I could check it back on turn as there are not much hands he could call 3bet flop and continue action on turn. I think he would 4bet me with 99/TT/77 sets or completed straight on flop, but can't really predict such a player.

So what's the best play there? I think there's not much doubt about flop, right? But should I check back turn, as my equity falls down a lot and there's no way he could fold AA/QQ/TT/JJ, sets, 8x hands or any other stuff I'm behind.

Thanks.
  • 1 reply
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Hey!

I like the way you played it (not counting the misclick ofc :D )

On the turn, checking back sounds good to me. I don't think we have much fe and we ovciously don't want to get it in here, becasue our equity isn't that great from T to R. Since I won't give him credit for folding any 2P+, just check back and hope to spike your straight or flush, in which case you just shove no matter what his action is.

Cheers!