I cant pass the quiz

• Lovac
      I know how to play poker but Im a bit of gambler ;) and I read that guides and everything and I still cant pass that quize. What is the problem???
      I want to play this game but I cant if i dont have any chips X(
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Lovac,

My advice is to forget about your normal poker game (difficult I know) and concentrate on what the strategy articles are actually telling you. It is important to learn and be able to implement the methods shown, that is how we will be able to improve your understanding and results in poker.

Everything you need to pass the quiz is provided to you.

Re-read carefully before having another go at the quiz. You can have up to 5 attempts in total.

Good luck & best regards,

• IcMean
      Originally posted by Lovac
      Im a bit of gambler
      And you think PS will just give 50$ to a gambler?

The admins could just as well go play roulette with that money then ^^
    • ihufa
      you sound like a pretty intelligent guy
    • JazBenz
      I also passed the quiz at the 5th attempt, it also took me a while to understand WHAT STRATEGY I was learning and WHAT STRATEGY the quiz was then. Because no matter what strategy you choose, the quiz questions are quite similar... you simply have to really study all the info on the website and be patient (just like one should be patient while playing poker) and then really read each question carefully, take all the time you can... - however if you dont have the patience, even if you get the $50 - youll have to earn points to keep the money, so if you arent patient you're gonna gamble all that money away in a few days anyways.