This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

DoN's

• manatta
      manatta
      Bronze
      Hi I've been grinding at BetFred the 2$ DoNs for bonus whoring.
      The stupid thing is that i'm actually down pre-bonus.
      I'm probably playing against someone from pokerstrategy but I'de like to get some advice because I'm having an horribly hard time beating this games without antes (ante-blinds).

I was very profitable on other rooms
  • 4 replies
    • Unam
      Unam
      Bronze
      Hi manatta,

I am not playing DONs, so I can't help you directly, but your chances of finding someone who can are better in this Forum.

GL
      Manu
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      basically play very few hands and very tight.. and watch the silver DoN vids and read the DoN article.. Practice ICM. and you should be ready to go.. Postin g hands in the hand evaluation forum also helps.
    • manatta
      manatta
      Bronze
      my VP$IP is about 5-7% and i saw all the strategy movies and read all the articles.
      After a nice sample (1000) I can say these games are unbeatable. who plays them only profits with rakeback/bonuses. you can search for the regulars at sharkscope and they are all losing money (I'm 100% even pre-bonus).

plus, i'm tired of losing money to the software: the tables keep disappearing and the software keeps crashing for no reason.
      After I unleash all my bonus I'm out of this room for good.
    • 28renton
      28renton
      Bronze
      You're only talking about the DoNs on BetFred being unbeatable? Cause the ones on Stars are highly beatable, at least at the $5.20 and $10.40 level.