Hello from Bosnia! This is Doctor B

• drbloody
      drbloody
      Bronze
      Hi there guys, how ya all doin :f_eek: ?

Let me introduce myself, my name's Jan, I'm 21 and I come from Bosnia. I've played online for the past 3 years on PacificPoker, occasionally and mostly MTTs. My greatest success was 4th place on 5Kgntd, and there I went bad beat with pocket AA to two guys with KJ who flopped 9TQ...we were ~equal in chips. That's where I got totally pissed of at poker, until now, until here you made me realize what a fish I was, lol I actually thought I knew something about poker.
      I gathered my senses and went back to the very basics, determined to climb the stairs of poker one by one! I'm on BSS NL2, studying articles and playin that limit.
      I'm new to pokerstrategy, and so happy to be here.
      You guys are totally amazing, you made me realize what a fishdonk I was my past 3years of online poker! You've changed my perception of poker to a whole new dimension...simply said it's your fault I am choosing this game for my life career :s_love: .
      Please disregard my silver status, I made it while wasting my starting capital on limits too high...didn't read and study.
      Went back to basics with articles, read and wrote lots, got prepped, and now I am playing NL2 and grinding up my bankroll, yep, I started with 5$, now @ 16 :s_evil: ...

You guys are about to change my life !!

Best wishes from Bosnia

Jan
  • 6 replies
    • CroMagnum
      CroMagnum
      Bronze
      Hi bosnia from lil croat in canada :s_confused:
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello jan,

First of all let me welcome you to PokerStrategy. If you have any questions that please feel free to ask away.

We here at Pokerstrategy offer a wide variety of resources that are all aimed at helping you to become a better and more knowledgeable poker player in the future.

So please take your take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here:

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

I wish you all the luck at playing poker, and most importantly, to enjoy it ;) . I am looking forward to seeing you active within the forums soon :) .

Best regards,
      -Steve
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      Hi there from a countryman (born in BiH living in Croatia now), nice to see people from Bosnia joining us at Pokerstrategy.

Same as you i've been on a loosing side when i started playing online, while i wouldnt say i was donk fish just a bit unrefined and overplaying some hands.
      That's why i almost wasted my starting capital playing cash games and left my account on fulltilt with 5$ on it some 2 years ago.

6 months ago i started playing again with those 5$ on sng's but then i was armed with basic and bronze levels of pokerstrategy articles and i've bassicaly stormed 1+0.20$ and 2+0.25$ limits in 2 months and starting to play 5+0.50$ when i hit 250$ on my account. It took a few weeks to push my bankroll up enough to constanly play 5$ sng's when i managed to do it just went up from there peaking at 580$, and just as about i was to start playing 10+1$ sng's i started having huge loosing streaks and bad beats until i hit 300$ 2 days ago when i decided to switch back to 2+0.25$ again just to be on the safe side.

My point here is Pokerstrategy articles are invaluable and they've made me a better player and a winner, and although i'm in bad from at them moment i have no doubt be back on the winning side eventually if i keep making good decisions and playing by the articles.

After all as Doyle Brunson says: "Poker is not about winning or loosing, poker is about making the right decision."
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      Helo from Sarajevo Jan....

Pozdrav lave.
    • drbloody
      drbloody
      Bronze
      Hehehy nice to see you all the countrymates :)

Really lovely to hear from ya all, who knows, maybe we gonna meet someday...

Pozzdrav iz BanjaLuke
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Pnnkaznk
      Helo from Sarajevo Jan....

Pozdrav lave.
      Pozdrav jarane ja sam se rodio u Sarajevu

[quote][i]Hehehy nice to see you all the countrymates smile

Really lovely to hear from ya all, who knows, maybe we gonna meet someday...

Pozzdrav iz BanjaLuke[/quote]Pozdrav i Banjoj Luci