4 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Hero ($10.89)
      BTN ($6.07)
      SB ($4.85)
      BB ($14.28)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 4 players) Hero is CO 9:diamond: 9:club:
      Hero raises to $0.35, 1 fold, SB calls $0.30, 1 fold

Flop: 3:club: 10:club: 7:heart: ($0.80, 2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.60, SB raises to $1.40, Hero calls $0.80

Turn: 5:diamond: ($3.60, 2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

River: 6:diamond: ($3.60, 2 players)
      SB bets $1.60, Hero calls $1.60

Opp: 20/14/2.7

Pre: Standart.

Flop&Turn: After raised cbet I just decided to get to showdown as cheap as possible, so called it and checked back the turn.

Turn: Less than 1/2 pot bet seemed ok me to call, as I doubt he would raise me with 4x on flop and I mostly put him on 7x.

Any other ideas?
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg

I think you line is fine tho I'm not sure about your reasoning behind it. It takes some pretty decent reads to put villain on 7x when he starts by check/raising the flop, especially since he doesn't seem that loose so far and probably doesn't play 7x as much as Tx or other broadway cards. I'd put most people on all sorts of draws and possible Tx since he's shortstacked and might be fishy. That said if we're behind we have 2 outs while he probably still has a lot of outs if we're ahead, and his flop raise allows him to just shove any turn into us, so if it's the first time he's done stuff like that I wouldn't mind just cutting the losses right on the flop either.

On the river I don't still we can totally discount Tx nor 4x, it's possible he has something like 5c4c. Might even have made some 2 pairs hand along the way. That said he's possibly fishy and might play other club draws like as well as totally random airballs like overcards or something. bet/check/bet line is very popular as a bluff for the fish, while it's very rare for any decent tag to bluff that way. I think calling him down is fine once you get to the river like that.

Hope it helps.