My Starting Capital Unlocked or Not?

• h0m1e
      I have sent today an email to customer support at FTP to ask if I have unlocked my starting capital and they said that I should ask here not them, I have almost 1,9k full tilt points including happy hour, and I needed 1k points to unlock the starting capital.
      Also I have been playing for 11 days now Rush Poker and PokerTracker3 says that a rake of 950$ has been taken and I have received last friday just 5 dollars.

So the 50$ are unlocked or not?And when will I receive the 27% rakeback???
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi h0m1e,

Your starting capital is released after 1,000 standard ftp points (excluding happy hour). The happy hour points (last couple of weeks only) are listed in the my promotions page via the cashier. From those you should get a rough idea of how many net standard points you've earnt.

Don't forget that if you are looking to withdraw your starting capital, Full Tilt may have their own requirements.

If you have already received a rakeback payment, then your account is fully tracked and rakeback is automatically calculated and paid out.
      There are a number of (relatively small) deductions that get taken off before rakeback is calculated, full details in the rakeback FAQ sticky.

Hope this helps, anything unclear don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,