Inquiry for $50 Starting Capital

• elmntdark
      elmntdark
      Bronze
      Hi, i am a new member of this place and it seems good so far! The guides have helped a lot and I have passed a quiz. I used to play full tilt a LONG time ago, (play money) But havent touched it for a while now. I read around that it has to be your first time... does this matter if i never deposited before?
      If this is ultimately the case then i read that u can switch rooms right?
      =( any workarounds?
  • 5 replies
    • elmntdark
      elmntdark
      Bronze
      I was reading around on the faqs and i saw

I already have an account...

: We cannot transfer the starting capital to your existing account. We need an account which is created with our bonus code. Please choose and register with one of our other partners at which you haven't got a real money account yet.

So i never deposited money into FTP, would the bonus still apply?

Also, if i have to switch rooms where do i do that?
      Thanks again , sorry for troubles
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey elmntdark!

Unfortunately, there is no way around "retracking" existing play money accounts at Full Tilt so that you can receive the starting capital there and earn strategy points. You can still obtain the Full Tilt first deposit bonus, but again, you wouldn't recieve strategy points.

There are plenty of other rooms to choose from - this should be the link here - let us know if you have any further issues. For all account issues though the first stop should be with the customer support via the ticketing system.

Enjoy the strategy content and the community here. 'tis a happy place!
    • elmntdark
      elmntdark
      Bronze
      I think by accident i already chose FTP, is there anyway to contact PS and change the room to a brand new one?
      Thanks
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Yep, just click the support ticket link in my last post!
    • elmntdark
      elmntdark
      Bronze
      Thank you sir.