What a joke!

• bakoy
      bakoy
      Bronze
      So, after I was tricked by the support person into thinking that my first deposit was 100% when it was in fact only 75%, when my bonus expired today and I had only completed 70% of it, I discover I am entitled to NOTHING.

As opposed to every other site, where bonus payments are made in increments, I was assuming they would pay out whatever you had earned when the bonus was completed/expired, so what a surprise I got, when my bonus expired, to learn that I would not be getting anything for all my efforts!!!

Just be careful whoever wants to make a large first deposit, you may have to grind for the whole year to able to clear the bonus and not risk losing all your effort because you didn't clear it 100%!!!

I have just cashed out all my money from 888 and don't plan on ever playing there again!
  • 3 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey bakoy

It is a little perplexing, and I agree it could be made clearer on the 888.com downloads page. AFAIK all 888.com bonuses clear in the same manner. Of course, they do give you instant cash as part of a deposit bonus (which requires a certain amount to be wagered to be able to withdraw), so you should have gotten some cash in return for you play - although it's obviously not as ideal as recovering part of the clearable bonus as well.

I easily missed clearing my bonus here and I would fully recommend anyone considering a first deposit to take the time to work out how much of a bonus they are able to clear. You will need to generate significant rake to clear the entire first deposit bonus.
    • bakoy
      bakoy
      Bronze
      The worst of it is, that i didnt get a instant bonus (i think bcus of the pokerstratwgy starting bonus) , so that sucks too. In the end i got nothing!
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I was thinking of first deposit too. From my first 50 PS gave me i have now more than 2600$ and i am currently 8 tabling NL50. After calculations it is still almost imposible for me to clear 400$ first deposit bonus. So i have to wait till NL100 at least.

First deposit bonus on 888.com is a joke:) )