This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Shortstacking my way to supernova elite !

• warmedia
      warmedia
      Bronze
      Heys guys, My name is Fred, i am 21 from Quebec Canada.

I started back on may 14th what i was the best at... SSS. But a different SSS that some may know , push or fold.

I will update once a day in this thread how my day went with a graph.

Here is my graph from may 14th to this moment.

Yes i have played 47k Hands in 1 week, i hope to continue this way and make it to 200k VPP for double nova (supernova x2) this year or maybe triple nova (we never know)

I must earn 776VPP everyday for this to happen. (AVG 3.9K Hands per day)

Wish me luck :)
  • 181 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      I am following you. If you could follow me it would be great :)
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      good luck bruv!
    • warmedia
      warmedia
      Bronze
      Just finished a 3.5K hands session,

my goal by the way is to break even i don't mind not making any money directly rakeback is there to fill my pockets.

At 26.1K VPP

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Push/Fold a lá Chinese strategy sir?

What is your limits? 200NL FR?
    • warmedia
      warmedia
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Push/Fold a lá Chinese strategy sir?

What is your limits? 200NL FR?
      hahah i don't know what push fold a la chinese is, could you explain ?

I play NL50 6 Max. Might go at NL100 once i reach 2k BR.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Well you just openshove every hand you see playable from any position. ;)
    • warmedia
      warmedia
      Bronze
      Well i have different ranges from all positions (25% of the range from the button to steal blinds) but yes i shove everyhand i play
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Silver
      Originally posted by warmedia
      Well i have different ranges from all positions (25% of the range from the button to steal blinds) but yes i shove everyhand i play
      don't u think it'd be more profitable to make a 2.5bb raise from button? let me rephrase that: It would be more profitable to make a 2.5bb raise from button.
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      Originally posted by ihufa
      don't u think it'd be more profitable to make a 2.5bb raise from button? let me rephrase that: It would be more profitable to make a 2.5bb raise from button.
      dont teach the shorties :f_mad:
    • warmedia
      warmedia
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      nope from experience it's better to push, sometime i have less than 20BB (i reload automatically under 16) people then to fold more. if i raise and don't hit most of the time i would lose 2.5BB instead of winning 1.5 .

i would say tha 10% of the times they call me with better hands , 15% (including extra 5% on weekend) with worse and the 75% they fold.

at 27.4K VPP had a sick downswing yesterday night and rebusto this morning. i will keep FPPs for the 4K$ bonus instead of making 280 FPPs satellite.

• thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      Does this strategy work at lower limits? :D

I will do dirty things to you for your chart
    • FishDan11
      FishDan11
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thedahl

+1 (but I'll only watch you two lol!)
    • warmedia
      warmedia
      Bronze

off course ! the first 25K hands were NL25 6 max, i even have a friend that do it at NL10 because he is just starting.

currently at 75$ higher than last graph + 30$ in FPPs.

unfortunately i can't give out all my ranges because i will be easily exploitable after that.

27.8K VPP
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      :( is there any way I could get them from you? I could even pay you! Unfortunately my BR is at $70 lol. I probably wont play your limit ever so I wont exploit you :D PM me?
    • warmedia
      warmedia
      Bronze
      :( is there any way I could get them from you? I could even pay you! Unfortunately my BR is at $70 lol. I probably wont play your limit ever so I wont exploit you :D PM me?
      maybe later this year i have to focus on volume at the moment

VPP at 28K i have tried a bit of full ring nl100 (0.25) but i get the same (almost) VPP rate as NL50 6 Max (0.21) is this normal ?

2.6K Fpps in reserve

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      how much did u set rakeback % at? :f_confused:
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      What is your PS username? :D

Also, how did you figure out your strategy? Trial and error or strat from someone?

Sorry I am bombarding you with questions I am just extremely intrigued and I want to do this. I just don't know where to start. It's annoying I actually can't stop thinking about it.
    • warmedia
      warmedia
      Bronze
      how much did u set rakeback % at? :f_confused:
      this is actually not a set % of rakeback, it's bonuses i added each time i did a fpps satellite (280FPPs for 11T$) and sells the T$ + 2 x 50$ Stella Reward i will hit another 50$ stellar in 2K VPP.

I will now accumulate FPPs for concierge service (supernova) and the 100K mile stone

thedahl i prefer to not give my username for now as there is alot of bashing on SSers

i based my strats on Jglsd1 (search on google should be on 2+2 forum) video i listen 6 months ago i can send you the video if you want simply pm me your email.
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      Hey! Thanks for the replies. I can't PM you because we aren't friends .. but we could be ;) ... just kidding. Anyway my spam e-mail is [doesn't need any more spam] . I looked up that guy on 2+2 but couldn't find the right video. Thank you soo much for helping me out. Just a few more questions because as you know that's all I do.

Did you adapt his strategy very much?
      Would you be interested in doing a coaching at one point?

I have played poker for quite a few years and I envy how successful you have been in such a short time (obviously you played before a week or two ago but you have some sick graphs + I appreciate your determination to grind + I'm from Canada too).

Thank you very much!