This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Need help

• suryan
      suryan
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have received my 50$ in my bet365 account.While registering the term and condition for bet365 was :- the timelimit is unlimited for withdraw.Now in my bet365 account it shows to retrieve your remaining 100$ the time limit is 2 months and we have to get 12000 points within this period to get this cash.It is impossible.As if i spend 1.20 $ then i get 3 points so for 12000 i have to play for 4000$ in 2 months.As all this infomartion was not written before registering.So I am confuse.Can you please guide if I have going wrong somewhere.
  • 1 reply
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey suryan

I assume you talking about the $50 + $100 starting capital?

If so, the $100 releases in $10 increments, so while it may be you find you have difficulty clearing the total, every 1200 merit points will release $10 into your account.

The bonus clearance instructions are all detailed here for the $50 starting capital.

Hope this helps. :f_biggrin: