Hello everyone!

• BenderMarko
      BenderMarko
      Bronze
      Hey guys!
      First of all,I want to say thank you!
      I passed the quiz yesterday,and today i got my starting $50.

My name is Marko,im 18 years old and i come from Serbia.
      I allready have some online poker expirience,last year i played for like two months on full tilt, but i gave up becouse i was tilting so much,Ive worked on my game,read some books and I hope Ill be able to make some serius money this time.

Today,Ive played FL $2.15 HU SnG for few hours and scored 13wins/3 losses.So far,so good!
      Instead of messing around with MTTs,ili keep playing FL HU SnGs and try to get to $5.25 in few days!

Best wishes from Serbia!
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Marko & welcome to the community.

Firstly thank you for the kind words, I know that they mean a lot to the many staff at PokerStrategy that work hard to ensure us members get the best possible poker education and promotions etc.

PokerStrategy has all the tools to help you to fine-tune your existing poker knowledge, from the strategy guides, videos and media to the free live coaching sessions and sample hand forums. The members too are a great asset and are always keen to help fellow members and pass on their own knowledge and experiences.

Wishing you continued suggest with your HU sng's and don't forget to let us all know how you get on, maybe even start to write a blog in the blog section.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart