For the first time i claim its rigged

• cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      I play poker for long time, and know maths and odds very well, but i noticed that on Full Tilt super turbo SnG's (starting with 10BB, 3 min levels) every pocket pair have a chance of 65-70% hitting set. Who don't believe, let just try.... I don't said this cause it's against me as a player ( i got pockets as usual as others) but i don't want play game which is unfair, and have no real odds.....
      For example i hit set 7 of 11 times last session, but also lost 9 of 12 flips (some of them hit on flop, but 2 outer come on river-turn !!!)
      I am interested does anyone else have similiar experience??? Thank You and good luck at the tables....
  • 26 replies
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      online poker is rigged
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      It took you this long to find out? Any experienced player at Full tilt poker knows it's rigged.

I mean losing 9 out of 12 coinflips is impossible! What are the odds of that? And then you hit your set 7 out of 11 times.. so rigged..
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Sarmple size?
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      Sarmple size?

23 rigged hands in the last session! Can't you see how rigged that is! That sample size is MASSIVE.
    • Skyscrapers
      Skyscrapers
      Bronze
      i've played ~1500 superturbos on FT and i they are not rigged but i suck at them big time :f_grin: might be the same for you ?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      First of all SARCASTIC MORONS, i don't claim that Full Tilt is rigged, i played 4000 SnG till today, have solid ROI of 27%, profit of 6k starting from 50$, I just noticed that in Super Turbos you will much more often hit set than in standard SnG/MTT....and i am completly positve about that, cause i pay attention on that......And so please tell me grand masters, does anyone of you hit set 6 times in a row....me don't till i played Super Turbos for a first time (this is counts for Super Turbo SnG, not MTT, they have regular maths)....Bye mongos, i don't have time to spend on morons, who think of themselves that they are nuclear scientist all and nobel prize winners....so plenty of you on tables to take money of ...kisses
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cvora
      First of all SARCASTIC MORONS, i don't claim that Full Tilt is rigged, i played 4000 SnG till today, have solid ROI of 27%, profit of 6k starting from 50$, I just noticed that in Super Turbos you will much more often hit set than in standard SnG/MTT....and i am completly positve about that, cause i pay attention on that......And so please tell me grand masters, does anyone of you hit set 6 times in a row....me don't till i played Super Turbos for a first time (this is counts for Super Turbo SnG, not MTT, they have regular maths)....Bye mongos, i don't have time to spend on morons, who think of themselves that they are nuclear scientist all and nobel prize winners....so plenty of you on tables to take money of ...kisses
      YGOS?
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      First of all SARCASTIC MORONS, i don't claim that Full Tilt is rigged
      For the first time i claim its rigged
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      Hahaownedlolz .....as i said....nuclear scientist....IQ????? as footwear no. 10-10.5????? Maybe euro no. 44-44.5??????? Nah....must be over 50, he can type......
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Hahaownedlolz .....as i said....nuclear scientist....IQ????? as footwear no. 10-10.5????? Maybe euro no. 44-44.5??????? Nah....must be over 50, he can type......
      [X] Ignorant American who thinks everyone's native language is english.
      [X] Actually complains when he hits his set 7 out of 11 times.
      [X] Thinks a site is rigged when he loses 9 out of 12 coinflips.
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      do u think FTP will risk their multimillion business with frauds like this?

do u think FTP is paying millions to multinationatinal audit/certificate companies for nothing?

obv you are retarded if you think so, ducy?
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      [X] Ignorant American who thinks everyone's native language is english.
      [X] Actually complains when he hits his set 7 out of 11 times.
      [X] Thinks a site is rigged when he loses 9 out of 12 coinflips.

Please man stop.....u dig grave not hole for yourself.....
      1. I am not American, i was born in Europe, live in Europe, and will probably die in Europe
      2. Not complaining (this is the part where your brilliant mind shines as star) about hitting 7 times, just don't want to play something unfair
      3. And yeah i complain about that, i admit. Happy???
      Do you want to hear joke that shrinks your brain???? Oh, i see, you already heard it !!!!!!
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      Originally posted by silent21
      do u think FTP will risk their multimillion business with frauds like this?

do u think FTP is paying millions to multinationatinal audit/certificate companies for nothing?

obv you are retarded if you think so, ducy?
      You don't understand what am i talking about...you see, if i had pocket pair i have huge edge against AQ,AK and other overs and vice versa i will lost almost every over against pocket......this isn't unfair cause evrybody gets their pockets and high cards, so there is balance.....but do you wanna play a game like that? I don't, i just look here for some experiences from other people that play SUPER TURBOS, not "i am frustrated, and i just want to tell someone is retarded" answers......
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Keep it clean guys.

Rule 1: No insults/abuse

To ensure a pleasant atmosphere in the forum, insults aimed at other members are strictly forbidden.
      By “insults” we also mean mocking, deriding and exposing other members.

• Opinions: Expressing opinions that do not refer to a particular person is usually not regarded as an insult. For example: “Anybody who believes in UFOs is stupid” is not an insult.
      • Intent: Obvious intent is what is decisive here, i.e. formalities do not play a part when in doubt, if the intent is evident.
      • Irony: Must be clearly identifiable as such.
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz

Oh i didn't know you are photo model....my apologize for insulting you, you don't have to be smart when you are attractive like this !!!
    • Cornie4ever
      Cornie4ever
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      :D :D
    • strosdegoz
      strosdegoz
      Bronze
      Well at least it was fun reading.