Hand folded without my consent

• Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      I originally wanted to post this in the appropriate subforum, but I'm so pissed off right now I just don't care. For a short while now I've had a suspicion that EuroPoker software sometimes folds my hands before the timer runs out. Today I literally saw my set in a 3bet pot being folded for me on the flop just a second after time started running. I have recorded the entire session, and I just sent an email to support to see what they have to say about that. The hand cost me $5 plus potentially the opponent's stack that I could have won. This is so ridiculous I don't know what to say. Just wanted to get this off my chest...
  • 10 replies
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Silver
      Post video. :D (or just the bit you're on about)
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      I will eventually, but I want to hear what the support has to say first. If their answer will be something in the trend of "we are very sorry, but we were not responsible for our software stealing money from you", then this is going on pokertube, 2+2 and pretty much everywhere people go to for poker talk.
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Great. Now I feel like a total idiot that I probably am. After five hours of waiting for a reply I wrote another email to the support, sending them a clip from the video, but I didn't realize I had a different link on my clipboard, so I just ended up copy-pasting it without checking first. As a result, I sent a very sincere email to the support with a youtube link to Robot Pirates, of all things. Now I just hope this unfortunate accident won't cost me my credibility...
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Gold
      That software doesnt show timer so I think your time just runned out. I've experienced this while holding aces couple of times, too.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      with a youtube link to Robot Pirates

LMAO
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Still pissed off as I don't trust EuroPoker anymore so I put my play on halt for now, and they're taking their sweet time replying as their last mail was three days ago. They said they forwarded my email to the technical dep, but still I doubt I'll be entitled to any form of compensation. Didn't mean to make you read my rant, but it's better to put it out here than to shout at the mirror.

Originally posted by gonepoker
      That software doesnt show timer so I think your time just runned out. I've experienced this while holding aces couple of times, too.
      Uh... it does show the timer, not in seconds of course but in a circle chart thingy. It's clearly visible in the video, but I promised support I won't post it until I get a straight up answer to what went wrong and what they're doing to fix it. My time didn't run out unless they give 1.4 seconds per decision at random times.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Lag on the internet me thinks
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      I thought so too, but then why only one table?
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Well, the issue is resolved. They double checked the history, and I was the only one with connection problems. They blamed it on HEM. Got myself a $11 token for compensation, not much but still something. I didn't think they'd give me much more anyway.

/thread
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      Great. Now I feel like a total idiot that I probably am. After five hours of waiting for a reply I wrote another email to the support, sending them a clip from the video, but I didn't realize I had a different link on my clipboard, so I just ended up copy-pasting it without checking first. As a result, I sent a very sincere email to the support with a youtube link to Robot Pirates, of all things. Now I just hope this unfortunate accident won't cost me my credibility...
      stick with it imo