Downloading videos

• mudkip
      mudkip
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I have just got back into playing poker and am interested in watching as many videos as I can. Is there any way I can download the videos so I can watch them on my iPod on the way to/from work?
  • 3 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hey mudkip,

Unfortunately there isn't a way to download the videos on the site. If you have a phone that supports flash then you can watch them on your phone.

Hope this helps

King Regards,
      Toby
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi mudkip,

This is not currently possible and is forbidden in the Terms & Conditions.

10. Copyright
      Articles, texts and images as well as their arrangement are copyrighted. Users are allowed to make use of the contents of the Platform only for their own personal use; With regard to all videos on the Platform, Users are not allowed to download them. Without written permission from PokerStrategy.com, the User is not allowed to circulate, present, make publicly accessible, publish or link to this content.
      The reason being is that these videos are for the sole use & benefit of members here and we wouldn't want them to be leaked out to the public as a whole.

Whilst we appreciate it may be more convenient for you to watch via ipod/iphone etc, we would ask that wait until the PokerStrategy Technical guys can find a way to do this securely without leaks to youtube etc.

Trust you will understand and we appreciate your co-operation.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Sage48
      Sage48
      Basic
      Originally posted by mudkip
      Hi all,

I have just got back into playing poker and am interested in watching as many videos as I can. Is there any way I can download the videos so I can watch them on my iPod on the way to/from work?
      You could. Start viewing some short clips from YT.