request: 6 handed BSS NL25/50 beginners

• boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      at the most american friendly sites it is almost impossible to find enough FR tables at , well, almost any limit. i started to play SH 3 weeks ago and i need some more info about this type game. i cant find proper articles in the strategy section.
      i make some nice money but i have no idea what im doing. playing FR rules at SH. should i raise my 99 in the SB with one limper from utg? call with AJs on the button?

were can i get some info? SH coaching is only for fixed or expensive limit.
  • 3 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi boschman123!

We already have SH NL beginner coaching (e.g. on Sunday and Wednesday at 8 p.m.). In the near future we will also release some more NL25/50 SH videos. We are also working on strategy articles but since our SnG and tournament area has the first priority it can take some time.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      tnx puschkin, maybe i missed those coachings.

according PT i have on NL25 +17 PTBB/100 (7000hands) and on NL50 +21 PTBB/100 (2000 hands). AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I DO IT. most of the time im playing the players and not my cards. i feel like a maniac, betting and raising tho my stats say i play my "normal" style.
      contibet is the best invention since sliced bread. raising someones contibet is the second best thing.
      and why arnt my AA and KK getting payed of?

hmm maybe i need some private coaching...

(i know 9000 hands is nothing)

btw good luck too u2
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi boschman123!

You have 17BB/100 and 21BB/100 winrates and don't know why? Luckbox! :D

If you have the skills to play your opponents that's fine. But keep working on your game and post hands where you had no idea what you were doing (even if it is every hand ;) ). Oh and watch our coachings of course. Private coaching is also an option. Just ask our coaches during the public coachings.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81