MP1 ($2.74)
      Hero ($2.65)
      MP3 ($4.01)
      CO ($1)
      BTN ($2.15)
      SB ($2.26)
      BB ($4.70)

Pre-Flop: ($0.03, 10 players) Hero is MP2 K A
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, MP3 raises to $0.24, 4 folds, Hero calls $0.16

Flop: K 3 2 ($0.51, 2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.34, Hero goes all-in $2.41, MP3 calls $2.07

Turn: 3 ($5.33, 2 players, 1 all-in)

River: 9 ($5.33, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $5.33

Villain is 24/15/1.7/9.4 - vpip/pfr/aggf/3bet after 136 hands. That's all I know about him.
      I don't like going broke with AKo preflop 130bb deep so I just called his 3bet with intention to go broke if I hit either A or K and fold to cbet if I miss. Is this ok? or is calling bad and I should 4bet-shove preflop or 4bet 3x his 3bet? and what if he calls my 4bet and I miss the flop? shove or check/fold?
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa
      I think you can easily 4bet here against 9.4 3bet and play for stacks. Make it normal 4bet 3x because you are OOP and shove on every flop.

Well it's not a good idea to play OOP only if you hit so if you wanna do that just fold preflop.

As played preflop on the flop c/c seems reasonable to let him bluff with worst pairs and c/push on every turn. You can't avoid KK+ or AK there but you can make him bet sth like QQ or JJ there.
    • MaestroOfZerg

Preflop is somewhat dicey, you're actually close to not being committed to calling a shove if you 4-bet small, since villain's range for 3-bet/shoving 130bb MP3vsMP2 probably looks something like QQ+/AK and he could just call the 4-bet to put you in a weird spot. 4-bet/calling should probably still be your first choice, tho I don't mind calling even out of position with the intention of not folding AK-high on most flops to make up for all the times he's actually c-betting with garbage. Second option kinda requires you hand-reading decently and might lead to spews if you don't know what you're doing tho.

Postflop the truth is after villain c-bet bluff his air on the flop it's very hard for him to continue with worse hands than Kx, so if you check/jam you'll always go up against a range of like AK/KK+. Just because you made a hand you don't think you can ever fold doesn't mean you get the money value by just check/jamming it, so like kymupa said, you're usually better off check/calling down or check/calling flop & check/shoving turn if there isn't much money behind.

Hope it helps.