Bonus question

• JasperG
      JasperG
      Bronze
      Hello

I'm waiting for my bonus for 6 days now. Something went wrong when i tried to send my ID card. Can someone tell me if i am on the transfer list now, and how long it will take till i have the bonus?

I send my identification card 2 days ago.

I dont mind waiting at all, but i would like to know if i am going to get the bonus soon, because i cant wait to play poker!

[edit] omg, this time i forgot to save my scan as a attachment.. I send it again, this time i hope nothing went wrong! sorry

Kind Regards!
  • 4 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi JasperG!

We are working on your ID check. Just a little patience please.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • JasperG
      JasperG
      Bronze
      Hi Puschkin891

I just received an e-mail that you want to call me, but i dont see what the problem is. The only thing i can think of is that my username here is JasperG, and my name is Hans G.

Now i can easily explain that, my son made this account so he can learn more about poker. He told me about youre 50$ action and i was interested. I never played online poker with real money, only real life poker. So i thought this might be a nice oppertunaty to play online poker. I passed the quiz myself, not my son. And only me, not my son, will play online poker. He isnt even allowed to play online poker so..

I hope its clear now, if its really needed i am willing to explain it all by phone, but i cant speak english very well. In fact i'm making this post with a translater on internet :tongue:

Kind regards,
      Hans
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I can't help you here but maybe you just copy the text above and send it to our support via ticket:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/117/
    • JasperG
      JasperG
      Bronze
      Ok i will, thanks!