This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bonus question

• JasperG
      JasperG
      Bronze
      Hello

I'm waiting for my bonus for 6 days now. Something went wrong when i tried to send my ID card. Can someone tell me if i am on the transfer list now, and how long it will take till i have the bonus?

I send my identification card 2 days ago.

I dont mind waiting at all, but i would like to know if i am going to get the bonus soon, because i cant wait to play poker!

[edit] omg, this time i forgot to save my scan as a attachment.. I send it again, this time i hope nothing went wrong! sorry

Kind Regards!
  • 4 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi JasperG!

We are working on your ID check. Just a little patience please.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • JasperG
      JasperG
      Bronze
      Hi Puschkin891

I just received an e-mail that you want to call me, but i dont see what the problem is. The only thing i can think of is that my username here is JasperG, and my name is Hans G.

Now i can easily explain that, my son made this account so he can learn more about poker. He told me about youre 50$ action and i was interested. I never played online poker with real money, only real life poker. So i thought this might be a nice oppertunaty to play online poker. I passed the quiz myself, not my son. And only me, not my son, will play online poker. He isnt even allowed to play online poker so..

I hope its clear now, if its really needed i am willing to explain it all by phone, but i cant speak english very well. In fact i'm making this post with a translater on internet :tongue:

Kind regards,
      Hans
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I can't help you here but maybe you just copy the text above and send it to our support via ticket:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/117/
    • JasperG
      JasperG
      Bronze
      Ok i will, thanks!