Which rooms are good for plo

• Marin1985
      Marin1985
      Bronze
      Which rooms are most profitable for low stakes plo to play on.
      Iv heard that euro sites are better for plo then ftp/stars and that theres much more fish.

I play around 2 tables so shitty software which doesnt allow good multitabling isnt problem for me.
  • 5 replies
    • Iggy73za
      Iggy73za
      Bronze
      I play PL Omaha hi on Pokerstars. Wery good players, you can see pros at the 05-1$ tables. If you know how to play Omaha and with good pocket cards no one is unbitable.
      Good room, with a lot of fishes, is PacificPoker.
      Good luck :s_cool:

Edited by MichaelM
      Hey Iggy73za,

You mentioned a network that isn't a partner of PokerStrategy.com.
      Therefore I edited this posting and I hope you understand, it's against our board rules.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Pokertstars. Lots of players, lots of 90/0 fish (over a 200 hand sample size at the micro's).
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

I vote also for PokerStars, a lot of members, a lot of good tables, pretty fishy and if you get at least platinum you are getting decent "rakeback (FPPs)" also.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • 1wayman
      1wayman
      Bronze
      how about ipoker? Are there enough 6max PLO table running through the day? I am talking for stakes at plo25-PLO50, it surely is enough to play 4-8 table whenever i want?
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      4-8 tables of PLO at random time on Ipoker is a no-way. You can get that on evening, not during the european day.

Also, getting platinum on pokerstars playing micro PLO is just.... not gonna happen.