Hand Evaluation

• 5 replies
    • vidrata
      vidrata
      Silver
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      You might want to save the handhistories and then use a handconverter like weaktight.com So it's more clear.

Aside from that, this is a feedback forum. I also thought this was the handevaluation forum when i didn't know better.

Anyway, your playing way too high for the sections your allowed to post in. You need gold for nl100 and atleast silver for the sng's your playing. So you can post the hands in the BSS NL or sng <5 forum but i don't think that will help you much..

You can try though.. the hand judges in the sng section have played at the same stakes as you do. Or play one a tracked account to get silver/gold.

If you scroll down at the forum you will see it..
    • vidrata
      vidrata
      Silver
      Since, this is the first time I am posting hands, I wasn't sure this it the correct part of the forum. I would be interested to see a different line for this hands and in general to hear second opinion.

I will see if I can post on the gold forums, since my account is not tracked to pokerstrategy and I have only bronze status. I will also look into the website you have mentioned.

Thanks for the tips. Appreciated!
    • CBFunk
      CBFunk
      Bronze
      Hi vidrata,

welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

You can post your SnG hands in those forums:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1532

and your NL Bigstack hands in those:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1412

You can find everything you need to know here:

Hand Evaluation Boards - What you need to know , e.g. how to use a hand converter.

Have fun at our site and good luck at the tables :)

Best regards,

Clemens
    • vidrata
      vidrata
      Silver
      Hello Clemens,

Thank you for the information. Appreciated! I have deleted the hand and I will post them in appropriate part of the forum in appropriate format :) )

Best,

Viktor