This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 sh AQ

• tomzs
      tomzs
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BB:
      $3.32
      MP2:
      $4.62
      MP3:
      $4.72
      CO (Hero):
      $5.59
      BU:
      $5.04
      SB:
      $7.27

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, A.
      Hero posts deadblind, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.22, 2 folds, BB calls $0.16.

Flop: ($0.44) 6, 7, A (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.31, BB raises to $0.68, Hero calls $0.37.

Turn: ($1.8) 8 (2 players)
      BB bets $1.28, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.8.

Opp. stats: 32/12/1.4 (209 hands)

Preflop: standart

Flop: standart c-bet and after he minraises i got good odds to call

Turn: Basically i m beating here only AJ, (mby AT), splitting against AQ what is less probable couse i have blockers and i m beat by AK and 2pair+ hands, so what would u do on the turn?
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Note that he didn't minraise the flop, he made it slightly bigger. Usually means he started from the minraise amount and felt like extracting a bit more value, fish who are bluffing tend to either stick with the cheap minraise or go berserk making a huge raise to look scary instead.

After 200+ hands against villain you should know what to do better than us :p Either he's capable of playing hands like 98/AJ/bluffs like that or he isn't. From his stats I'd say in general it's unlikely he plays 98/AJ hands like that, maybe he can be bluffing sometimes but as I said bet sizing wise I find it unlikely too. I think your line is okay tho I could certainly see us going broke anywhere in the hand if we thought he played enough worse hands this way.

Hope it helps.