$4.72
      CO (Hero):
      $5.59
      BU:
      $5.04
      SB:
      $7.27

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, A.
      Hero posts deadblind, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.22, 2 folds, BB calls $0.16.

Flop: ($0.44) 6, 7, A (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.31, BB raises to $0.68, Hero calls $0.37.

Turn: ($1.8) 8 (2 players)
      BB bets $1.28, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.8.

Opp. stats: 32/12/1.4 (209 hands)

Preflop: standart

Flop: standart c-bet and after he minraises i got good odds to call

Turn: Basically i m beating here only AJ, (mby AT), splitting against AQ what is less probable couse i have blockers and i m beat by AK and 2pair+ hands, so what would u do on the turn?
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Note that he didn't minraise the flop, he made it slightly bigger. Usually means he started from the minraise amount and felt like extracting a bit more value, fish who are bluffing tend to either stick with the cheap minraise or go berserk making a huge raise to look scary instead.

After 200+ hands against villain you should know what to do better than us :p Either he's capable of playing hands like 98/AJ/bluffs like that or he isn't. From his stats I'd say in general it's unlikely he plays 98/AJ hands like that, maybe he can be bluffing sometimes but as I said bet sizing wise I find it unlikely too. I think your line is okay tho I could certainly see us going broke anywhere in the hand if we thought he played enough worse hands this way.

Hope it helps.