restrictions on account

• jjjzo
      jjjzo
      Bronze
      Hi guys,
      i have recieved starting capital of 50 dollars, and doing quite well within one week I am up about 120. Anyway, I can´t play SNG nor MTT for more than 1 dollar entry. I got announcement that my account is restricted, and I should contact support. Do someone know about these restrcitions? What do I have to do?, is deposit needed? Thnx
  • 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello jjjzo,

Below is an quote from the bet365 guide:

Automatic Bankroll Protection

Bet365, jointly with PokerStrategy.com, is offering Automatic Bankroll Protection for beginners. For the first 1000 raked hands, or during the first 30 days, you will only be able to play on the beginner limits (low limit tables).

* Fixed Limit: up to $0.10/$0.20

* No-Limit: up to $0.05/$0.10

* Sit and Goes: up to $1 Buy-ins (not including fee)

These measures are consistent with our recommended bankroll management method and should help you get through the introductory phase with a profit.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • jjjzo
      jjjzo
      Bronze
      Well, that is really nice protection.
      But as my bankroll got to 120, I think it is too small to play tournaments 1 dollar max. buy in. And I am playing mostly SSS, and it also recomends to move up to limit 0.10/0.20 NL for a bankroll of 120. So there is no other way to get pass these restrictions, but to play 1000 hands, or 30 days? Ah well, I guess it will help me to get more skillful player, and also more patient :-) Anyway, Thanks for help. :-)
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      You could learn to play BSS, SH or something. The games on Bet365 are really soft and $120 is a good bankroll to play NL5 100bb deep.

Other then that... it should be really really easy to grind out 1000 hands. It's really not a lot and if you play SSS you can easily multitable. I noticed the iPoker software is kinda slow but even then it shouldn't take more then a few hours.