help me please :)

• serkovsergey
      well i tryd to make me an account and pass the quiz, i did that
      and when they askd me to send them my id,i did send them my pasport copy
      black and white (back and fornt ) so they told me that was not good,
      so i tryd agien and i took some new pictures on my webcam of my driver licsence TV bil and some others cards.they told me if i field once i will allways field.

so my question is like this : what should i do now ?
      what is other way to get the 50 $ ?
      make new acccount ?

you guys will tell me :)
  • 3 replies
    • Iggy73za
      First of all, you have to scan some of your documents with a good scaner. If you don`t have one, go to nearest photo lab, ask them to scan that document. With a scaned copy, you should not have a problem to colect your bonus. :s_cool:
    • serkovsergey
      even if i will do it they said they wont pass me : thats what they send me

Dear serkovsergey,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately I can't give you any details why our security team made this decision, however the decision is final and further documents won't change it.
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hello serkovsergey,

Please don't create another account in order to try and get the $50 starting capital as it will only get closed down just as so many duplicate accounts have in the past.

Unfortunately, as customer support has already said to you, you have failed to pass the ID check and once they make a decision it is usually final.

We would still like to welcome you as a valued member however and if you are able to make a small deposit using your own funds you would be eligable to use one of our first deposit bonus's.

Failing that you may be able to recommend some of your friends/family and earn some money using our T-A-F service.

Kind Regards,