How long is first deposit bonus valid?

• TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Hi!
      I was wondering how long is first deposit bonus provided by PS valid?
      I just cleared (not quite...need to earn 1 more point :D , so this will be done today) starting capital on Partypoker. I haven't deposited any money yet. Is time when i use this first deposit bonus unlimited or does it expire? I'm asking, because i have some things going on right now, and i won't be able to play for a month or maybe two... Can I still use bonus code provided by PS for first deposit few months after i opened my account?

thanks!
  • 1 reply
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello TiciBoy,

As long as you have cleared the initial starting capital then you are free to deposit your own funds whenever you like.

The only stipulation is that the first deposit must be made after 90 days of receiving the starting capital.

Additional 100% up to $100 Bonus In addition to your $50 starting capital, you receive a 100% up to $100 bonus. When you make your first deposit, PartyPoker will double the amount of your deposit up to a maximum bonus of $100. Before you activate this bonus, please clear the entire $50 bonus first. You can then make a deposit at PartyPoker and activate your $100 bonus by using the bonus code PSDB100. You'll get the bonus paid out in four increments. For every 150 PartyPoints you earn, you'll receive 25% of the entire bonus. You have 120 days time to clear the entire bonus. If you don't clear the entire bonus within this time frame, you still get to keep the money you have cleared so far.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve