UTG ($10.50)
      UTG+1 ($7.58)
      UTG+2 ($10.35)
      MP1 ($4)
      Hero ($10.48)
      CO ($17.26)
      BTN ($4.87)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: A:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.35, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.25

FLOP ($0.75) T:spade: J:heart: 4:spade:

BB bets $0.50, Hero raises to $2.15, BB calls $1.65

TURN ($5.05) T:spade: J:heart: 4:spade: 2:club:

BB checks, Hero bets $3, BB folds

Hero shows J:spade: A:spade:

i'm happy with raising the flop. is continuing on the turn ok or is it an overplay? villian is unknown
  • 3 replies
    • EgertS
      EgertS
      Bronze
      I think you played it perfectly.
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Nice hand imo. Flop is raise/broke. You've got TPTK + the nuts flush draw + an overcard. You've got an insane amount of equity against a lot of hands... you're ahead against kings here for example. The only hands you're doing bad against are JT & sets...

So raise flop, bet turn... get value van worse top pair hands that can't fold... and also from worse flush draws that by the time the turn card hits the felt you've got crushed pretty much.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Mstlc
      Nice hand imo. Flop is raise/broke. You've got TPTK + the nuts flush draw + an overcard. You've got an insane amount of equity against a lot of hands... you're ahead against kings here for example. The only hands you're doing bad against are JT & sets...

So raise flop, bet turn... get value van worse top pair hands that can't fold... and also from worse flush draws that by the time the turn card hits the felt you've got crushed pretty much.
      This.