Missing Hands

• Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Just played a session of 662 hands yet PT3 only tells me 600. I remember playing a hands towards the end that doesnt appear in my Database. I requested my last 100 HHS via email and it didnt import anything. Im guessing Party is missing some HHs for me. I contacted support and I am awaiting a reply. Has anyone else experience missing hands on PP before?
  • 6 replies
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      during a downtime such a thing is likely to happen. i am not sure if this can happen due to issues on your end? hiowever, most likely this thing is caused by internet delays/disconnections.

i suggest that you request the hand histories for the given day from the customer service.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      How do you request your hands for the day?
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      write to the customer service but first wait for the reply of your first email, this will take a bit as support has to check things but they will reply. After that check the reply and of you are not happy ask them for the HH for that day. Specifically ask them cuz at first they will inform you how to retrieve them most probably ;)
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Cheers thanks guys.
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      hey buddy after i read the post again you are saying that PT3 did not record some hand, then this has nothing to do with PP, you have to check with PT support ;)
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Response from PT3 support:

Hi - When that happens what might be best is to contact Party and request the session hand history files those damaged hands are from; manually import them to keep your poker data up-to-date. What can happen is that poker sites write the hands usually once it completes (and PokerTracker3 auto imports it). But if you're having trouble with your Internet connection then at times this can occur right as the hand is being written to your computer. That in turn causes it to be a partial file or possibly miss the entire thing, neither of which PokerTracker3 is going to be able to import since it's missing necessary information.

The thing is, my connection is fine. Its just that PP sucks. I never have connection issues anywhere else I play. If I have to go through this everyday I am going to break something.