Number of tables?

• Krogmaster
      Krogmaster
      Bronze
      Hi, this is my first post!
      I really like the site and the articles, though im a bit mad that i registered with titan poker because i HATE the software they use. Is there any way i can change to another site? I already play at FT so i guess thats out, but i wouldnt mind partypoker for example! I would be willing to pay the $50 back and so on. I play 1-2k hands a day usually and you guys will make lots of money from me! Can i register to another site/swap?

Anyhow, i started playing quite well on the low limits (at FT), made a tidy profit (was up to nearly $120 after 4k hands), using the SHC. Once i had the SHC pretty much memorized, i started playing on 4 and then 6 tables instead of my usual 2, and soon my profits started to plummet!

At first i thought that i was a bad run, and initially it was, in 300 hands i only won one pot! After a while, though it was clear something was wrong. I was simply playing like a robot, and instead of putting people on hands id pretty much guess if i was ahead and act accordingly, almost playing NL SSS :-D

Now im back to two or three tables (depending on how much i can concentrate), but playing close attention to my opponents every move, and doing nice folds since i have a good idea of what they have.

My question is: How many tables do the more experienced of us here play at the same time?
  • 4 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm sorry to tell you that there is no chance to swap the 50$ for you. You can do it on youyyour own by cashing the 50$ out and register with one of our deposit bonus codes.
      Neteller is a good choice to do this.

How many tables yopu want to play is a perrsonal thing. But you can say that SSS player play more than BSS and they play more than FL SH players.
      The resaon for that is that you play more hands in FL than in SSS.

I myself play 4 tables FL SH. If i play more I start playing bad.
      A few moth ago I tried SSS and it was no problem for me to play 10-12 tables.

I would recommend you to start with 1 tables if you play BSS or FL FR and take another one if you feel confident. I myself started this way and alway went to 1 table after a limit improvement.

There are some "crazy" people out ther who play 20-30+ speed SnG tables or 12 Nl1000 tables. The winrate will drop imensly but they compensate this with the amout they are able to play. But these players already know all the basic stuff and if a beginner would try this he would be broke withing a few minutes. *g*
    • Krogmaster
      Krogmaster
      Bronze
      Haha, very true, i found myself losing focus on 4 tables very quickly!
      2-3 is probably the best for me for now...

I find PokerOffice is great at reducing the attention needed, since it displays all player actions through the hand with a table overlay and stats like agression, saw flop%, pre-flop raise % etc, per player per limit. You can put people on hands very easily that way without keeping track of them all in your head or switching windows since all the data appears on the table itself :-). Shame i used FT's bonus code for it so i cant use my 1.5k FT points or so to get a good rank here :-(

Okay, im taking the money out from titan (very trustworthy but seemingly effective business plan taking this risk!), should be giving interpoker a go, as its the only site left that hasnt been registered to my address...

Oh, and a hint to all: PLAY ON WEEKEND NIGHTS IF POSSIBLE. And go to speed tables. It makes SUCH a big difference! 1-2BB/100h becomes 10-20BB/100h, people will cap your flopped straight with TPTK, sometimes all the way to the river. They will cap preflop with A8s, hell they will bluff like mad!

Been looking at the stickied hands by stefan1000, really nice insight too.

You guys rock :-)
    • Krogmaster
      Krogmaster
      Bronze
      What!
      "If you wish to cash out the bonus , please accumulate an additional 2320 points. Once you have completed the requirements, you can resubmit your withdrawal request and it will be processed as soon as possible."

Grrrr lol i have to bet 2 more grand to get the money out!! I knew you guys wouldnt risk just letting people withdraw the money as soon as they got it :D

Also, I registered to interpoker and made the deposit, but the bonus code bit only appeared in the deposit screen. On the PS site i put in my account number and clicked save but nothing happens either. How do i know it worked??
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Sorry I didn't know anything about the cashout requirements. (But they are on every site and it doesn't depend whether you used a code from us or any other site.)

To get information about your Interpoker status please contact our support via ticket. (Can found at the the help.)