mhahahahahahahaha

• MrEnig
      MrEnig
      Bronze
      alright so was playing some RUSH PLO and two hands made my day. (meaning, I lost both of them)
      Hand #1, pretty much straight forward:

Board:
      BB: $11.55
      UTG: $9.15
      UTG+1: $79.93
      CO: $31.71
      Button: $21.07
      SB: $13.05

Dealt to Button 4:diamond: 6:club: Q:spade: Q:diamond:

Pre-flop:
      (3 folds), Button raises to $.85, SB raises to $2.80, (1 folds), Button calls $1.95

Flop: ($5.95) 7:club: Q:heart: A:spade: (2 Players)
      SB bets $5.85, Button raises to $18.27 and is all-in, SB calls $4.40 and is all-in

Turn: ($26.45) J:heart: (2 Players)

River: ($26.45) 2:heart: (2 Players)

Results:
      Button Showed 4:diamond: 6:club: Q:spade: Q:diamond:
      SB Showed 7:heart: 5:spade: 7:spade: 5:heart: Button returns $8.02
      SB wins $25.04

well shit happends. Suck it up and try again later.

Now, 9 hands later I almost quick fold my cards but just happen to notice that the SAME guy who sucked out on me is getting involved into a hand. He's still got my money so I decide to try and get back some.

Board:
      BB: $14.25
      UTG: $28.17
      UTG+1: $8.17
      CO: $63.40
      Button: $19.24
      SB: $26.91

Dealt to BB 4:club: 7:diamond: 4:diamond: 9:spade:

Pre-flop:
      (1 folds)
      UTG+1 raises to $.85
      (2 folds)
      SB calls $.75
      BB calls $.60

Flop: ($2.55) 2:club: 4:spade: Q:club: (3 Players)
      okay so I've got a set. You dont ship sets in Omaha, but you're not checking them too. I take initiative by raising. Will probably give up if UTG+1 shows too much of interest, but will refuse to believe that the bum is ahead, so I really want him to play. Guess what happends.
      SB bets $2.55
      BB raises to $5.25
      (1 folds)
      SB raises to $18.30
      BB calls $8.15 and is all-in

Turn: ($29.35) Q:spade: (2 Players)

River: ($29.35) 2:heart: (2 Players)

Results:
      SB Showed 5:heart: A:diamond: 2:diamond: 2:spade:
      BB Showed 4:club: 7:diamond: 4:diamond: 9:spade:
      SB returns $4.90
      SB wins $27.89

That's $50 moving other direction than it should. Cant say that I wasnt pissed off after the second hand but ended up laughing anyways. Maybe because I ended the session soon and it was still in +. Cant also say that both hands were ABC play of Omaha as well, though.

However. If someone is having a bad day, maybe this will make feel you a bit better :) It was 86.7% the first hand, and 78.9% (98% on the turn) for the second one for me to take down the pots.
  • 5 replies
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrEnig
      Now, 9 hands later I almost quick fold my cards but just happen to notice that the SAME guy who sucked out on me is getting involved into a hand. He's still got my money so I decide to try and get back some.
      solid strategy
    • MrEnig
      MrEnig
      Bronze
      Originally posted by swissmoumout
      solid strategy
      irony taken. But the session was going to an end and I didnt mind taking a donky shot at the situation. There is no point to argue about the profitability of starting cards like that.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      solid strategy
      HAHAHAHA :f_biggrin:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      solid strategy
      Were you not just bitching about someone elses "unhelpful comments" yesterday? hmmm
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      solid strategy
      Were you not just bitching about someone elses "unhelpful comments" yesterday? hmmm
      Actualy ihufa was plain rude and insulting and non constructive. I don't mind if it's funny.