$25.93
      SB:
      $24.75
      BB (Hero):
      $25.00
      MP2:
      $28.54

Preflop: Hero is BB with 6, A.
      MP2 raises to $1.00, 4 folds, Hero raises to $2.75, MP2 calls $1.75.

Flop: ($5.6) Q, A, 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.00, MP2 calls $4.00.

Turn: ($13.6) 2 (2 players)Hero..?

villian or utg 30 75% fold to 3bet he is a tag but imo has a very high or utg i decided 3bet i think i have fold equity and card removal effect now in this flop what is the best line?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think he likely has there Ax, sometimes Qx, sometimes draw
      You have some options here.
      You can either go: b/c, c/c or c/rai. i think all options are likely generally the same EV.
      -B/c is fine if you want to make him fold better Ax hand. once he calls again I think he is not folding to your river shove often enough so you can check and likely c/c river, since he should check behind mostly his Ax hands
      -c/c is fine if you want to play pot control. This way he can bet with draws and also with better Ax hands that you have decent equity. if you hit one of your outs then I´d shove river. If you c/c turn I think you often have to c/c river, since again he is not shoving river often enough only Ax hands and you have showdown value with your tp
      - c/rai is fine if you think he can b/f better Ax hands and/or b/c turn with draws.
      Either way you can´t do there too much wrong until you´re not folding your hand
      I´d likely b/c turn, since my image is usually too loose and they don´t give me respect for anything so they can easily shove turn with draws or even Qx