Leak Buster

• Trbst
      Trbst
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

As you know, Holdem Manager has the so called Leak Buster app installed in it. If I'm not mistake, leak buster comes as a standalone as well, but that's irrelevant right now.

After I've loaded my HH, Leak Buster rated me with 1 on "Preflop Positional Awareness". There it reads: Currently Your pre-flop positional awareness is a bit too high.

Thing is, what exactly do they mean by that, how can influence it ?

Thanks for the help.
      Regards
  • 5 replies
    • antonio47211
      antonio47211
      Bronze
      guess this means you play too tight in early position and too loose in late position. The contrast of those two is too big
    • Trbst
      Trbst
      Bronze
      Hi,

Thanks for the input.

So what, on NL10 FR I'm supposed to be raising 33 from UTG ? :D

I mean, if this is what those guys from leak buster mean, how can that make sense ? Maybe they want me to raise 33 UTG but just occasionally, thus mix up my play ?

Regards,
      T
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      nah just raise 22+ from all positions, sets rape microstakes donks cause they don't know how to fold overpairs/toppairs. If it's headsup, just cbet flop and give up when you miss.
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      nah just raise 22+ from all positions, sets rape microstakes donks cause they don't know how to fold overpairs/toppairs. If it's headsup, just cbet flop and give up when you miss.
      +1
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Trbst
      As you know, Holdem Manager has the so called Leak Buster app installed in it. If I'm not mistake, leak buster comes as a standalone as well, but that's irrelevant right now.
      It's advice is pretty crap. I would not be trying to adjust your stats like that. Just play solid poker.