Withdrawing from FTP

• TheSovereign
      TheSovereign
      Bronze
      Greetings, Ive a few questions regarding withdrawing money from FTP... I got my 50$ a few months ago... after some super turbos... well.. A LOT of super turbos I cleared my bonus now I feel like my bankroll is good enough for me to make a small cash out, just to get the "Yah, bought something with my Poker Money" feeling.

However, FTP wont allow me to cash out with NETELLER since I didnt made a deposit with NETELLER.

Since my country has currency control in place and getting credit cards with dollars is... well... out of the table...

Any way to withdraw from FTP into my NETELLER account?

Denote: I cant get money into my NETELLER account, thereby I cant deposit with it :(

if you require more info, feel free to ask :P
      Really want to withdraw some money :(
  • 5 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Can't you just get it straight into your bank?

I don't know alot about withdrawing its not often i get to do it lol, i have withdrawn from FT before though and if i remember right i did by international bank transfer or something like that just went directly to bank account.

If this doesnt help then im sorry i duno what else you can do but someone here will
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hey,

To only way to cash out from FTP is to deposit and cash out throught the same way. Netteller/money booker/credit card etc.

Greetz,

T.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Make a really good poker friend, ship him $20 on FTP player transfer, have him ship you $20 on neteller from his neteller, deposit it on FTP, profit :f_grin:
    • Skyscrapers
      Skyscrapers
      Bronze
      use direct bank transfer it's the easiest way, also very fast
    • TheSovereign
      TheSovereign
      Bronze
      Hey Fongie, you mind doing that? or know anybody trustable willing to do that?

Also, Bank Transfers out of the table since my country has Currency Control imposed, so I dont haf dollars in my bank account...

In Soviet Venezuela... currency controls you!!