i think i have a problem

• m3csl
      m3csl
      Bronze
      hello, i have done all steps required on page ( quiz and everything) i made account with partypoker and i also got mail asking for my ID, i sent picture of it, but after that by mistake i have unsubscribed e-mails from you, so i cant recieve further mails, how to improve it? and more than 2 working days passed and no starting capital got. ( i think there were some more mails sent from you after sending you picture of my ID but i could not recieve them because of unsubscription)
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi m3csl,

Not a problem, don't worry.

Firstly, you can re-subscribe to emails via the profile setting page (approx half way down the page) using the following link:

It is always useful to stay subscribed as PokerStrategy only send out the occasional email and always offer special promotions and events through this route.

After re-subscribing, I would suggest contacting the customer support team via the ticketing system as they may have been trying to contact you in the interim. They will be happy to confirm to you what you will need to do next and/or the current status of your starting capital.

Hope this helps & look forward to seeing you active on Partypoker and in our forums in due course.

Best regards,

Bart
    • m3csl
      m3csl
      Bronze
      thank you for your help, it really helped.