This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Introducing myself pre-flop, from Brazil.

• ollimacgja
      ollimacgja
      Bronze
      Why did I say "pre-flop"?

Because you guys haven´t seen me yet, sou you´ll have to "check" to know what I´m all about.

Sorry, bad joke.

Hi all,

My name is Camillo and that´s why my screen name is Ollimac. The gja is an abreviations for the name of my childhood group of friends.(hahaha :D )

I live in Brazil, more precisely in Rio de Janeiro. I´m 22 yo and I know poker since 13(know as "have met")..since then I only checked poker on some ocasional trip where there is nothing to do, a deck of cards and some chips.

I was thinking of playing poker because it´s a very very interesting game, where you have strategy, psychology and a little luck. But at the long run is possible to have real profit.

I came across pokerstrategy.com when I was searching for ways to make my deposit in one of the poker rooms I was "practicing". Thank God for that, I would probably lose money without bankroll management and all the tips and materials that I´m getting.

I would like to build up my "network" of poker budies, to change experience and talk about this amazing game.

Thanks,

Camillo
  • 4 replies