Upgrading ranking

• Jakejenks
      Jakejenks
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I'm new to the site but I have been playing on Pokerstars for a while now, having built a small bankroll up and amassing some fpp's. I'd love to stay involved in the site and use the stratgey and videos, but I was wondering how I can upgrade my account from basic? I have passed the quiz for the starting bankroll but I already have accounts at the main poker sites that support Macs, any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks
      Jake
  • 11 replies
    • Jakejenks
      Jakejenks
      Bronze
      Shameless bump, I don't care about the money, keep it, I just wanna be able to use the site, any suggestions?
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hey Jakejenks,

The only way to upgrade your rank currently is to play on a tracked poker account and receive strategy points.

You can find more about the information about the clients that we support below:

I know that there are many sites which support or will be supporting MAC shortly so keep an eye out if you can't find one which you are not tracked with.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards,
      Toby
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Jakejenks,

You can of course stay involved with PokerStrategy and it would be great to see you climb up the ranks and open up the additional strategy material, coaching etc.

To do this, you need to play on a poker account tracked to PokerStrategy. Unfortunately we are unable to retrack any existing accounts you already hold, but you can take advantage of the FDB's (First Deposit Bonuses) available on a wide range of partner platforms using the following link:

Once tracked, all of your play on that platform would earn PokerStrategy points. Just 1 point promotes you to Bronze status and from there you can achieve Silver, Gold etc by collecting additional PokerStrategy points.

Hope this helps, any questions don't hesitate to shout ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Oops, us moderators reply in packs :D

Ignore me, Toby got there first ;)

Bart
    • Jakejenks
      Jakejenks
      Bronze
      The problem is I've been playing poker now on these sites for a long time and feel a sense of loyalty to them. I understand that your money comes from rakeback but I don't feel happy about moving to non-downloadable online mac sites. Can we arrange a system of transferring $ through Pokerstars accounts equivalent to maintaining a certain level of membership?

P.S. Thanks for the fast reply!
    • Jakejenks
      Jakejenks
      Bronze
      I've written to PS, asking to setup my referral as I currently don't have one, it's not likely but I've seen it happen before so fingers crossed. As I say, if it registers, please feel free to keep the $50, I'd just like to be able to use this site and build my rep points etc.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I used to play on mac, just get parallels and run windows on it, it's pretty awesome to have two operating systems at same time and non major sites tend to have better bonus/rb deals + somewhat softer games so it's always good to be able to play on them.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi jakejenks,

In answer to your question, no unfortunately not, as Toby mentioned it needs to be a tracked account and your existing platform will be reluctant to retrack and lose income themselves for obvious reasons.

If you are able to retrack, then great, but it is unlikely.

I personally play on 3 or 4 different platforms, obviously I have my favourite where I spend the majority of my time, but it's good to switch from 1 to the other from session to sesson.

Good luck,

Bart
    • Jakejenks
      Jakejenks
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot for all the replies everyone, I loaded it onto Everest poker which I can run off Bootcamp, i won't be able to put huge volume in but I'll keep it high enough to maintain silver ranking or w/e :D
    • Kidsoldja
      Kidsoldja
      Basic
      Everest is a good site to play on anyway regardless. I was actually wondering the same thing. Question to the moderators.. If you already had an account with Fulltilt for example before signing up through POKERSTRATEGY does it still get tracked?? or does it only get tracked when u sign up for the first time.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey Kidsoldja,

sorry for the long waiting time. Unfortunately, only new cash accounts that are created through us can be tracked and used to gather StrategyPoints.

Best regards,

Hadi