$59.90
      MP1:
      $8.20
      MP2:
      $52.05
      MP3:
      $24.90

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, A.
      6 folds, BU raises to $1.75, Hero raises to $6.00, BB folds, BU calls $4.25.

Flop: ($12.5) K, 6, 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $7.50, BU calls $7.50.

Turn: ($27.5) Q (2 players)

What do I do here? How do I continue on the river?

I don't like the Q, because it gives villain the best hand if he has KQ,QQ.
  • 2 replies
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Hey!

Do you have any reads on villain? What's his range for flatting pre? Is he flatting KJs, KJo, KQo, ATo? If he has a super strong range such as AJs+,TT+,KQs, it's probably a good idea to c/c in order to snap off some floats/get value from Qx on the river.
      But if he has a looser range such as KJo, KTs, QJs... it's a better idea to bet, becasue he's gonna have more Kx in his range, he's gonna have Qx that might get stubborn and call again, he could have turned a FD or a str8 draw with JT.

As a general, I like betting more than checking, because I value betting is the nuts :D Most people make the mistake of calling too much ;-)

Cheers!
    • HannesNL
      HannesNL
      Bronze
      Originally posted by caltabiano
      Hey!

Do you have any reads on villain? What's his range for flatting pre? Is he flatting KJs, KJo, KQo, ATo? If he has a super strong range such as AJs+,TT+,KQs, it's probably a good idea to c/c in order to snap off some floats/get value from Qx on the river.
      But if he has a looser range such as KJo, KTs, QJs... it's a better idea to bet, becasue he's gonna have more Kx in his range, he's gonna have Qx that might get stubborn and call again, he could have turned a FD or a str8 draw with JT.

As a general, I like betting more than checking, because I value betting is the nuts :D Most people make the mistake of calling too much ;-)

Cheers!
      Yeah, nicely said