Changeing pokerroom

• Nozzu
      Nozzu
      Silver
      Hi

Once i got my starting capital long time ago i choosed to play in Party Poker and got my strategy points from that poker room. But now, over a year, i play in Full Tilt.

As i understand i cant transfer my TAF money to FT. But is it possible to get strategy points for playing in Full Tilt. I need those to read silver articles.

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Of course it is possible.

You can withdraw money from PartyPoker and deposit it to Full Tilt poker. But only in case u played enough and u generated enough rake.

But be careful.

U have to sign up on Full Tilt via PokerStrategy and u have to use their promotional code(PSVIP or something similar)

So if u signed up through PokerStrategy and wrote to your profile your UserID from FullTilt your FullTilt account will be tracked through Pokerstrategy.

Otherwise u cannot collect points on Pokerstrategy.

And here are instruction how to setup FullTilt account to be tracked via Pokerstrategy.

Download instructions for FullTilt

And of course man, good luck at the tables
    • strosdegoz
      strosdegoz
      Bronze
      When you first opened your FullTilt account you had to put the PokerStrategy Code "PSVIP" this way you would earn strategy points for playing on fulltilt.
    • Nozzu
      Nozzu
      Silver
      Thanky you for good wishes and clear explanation. But im afraid that this opportunity has gone for me.
      Cause i already have Full Tilt account and i didnt registered that via Pokerstrategy :f_frown:

Meh