Psvip300

• CegoPT
      CegoPT
      Bronze
      why cant i add that bonus to my acc?? i created it 2 days ago, no deposits, nothing. just a transfer from my brother..

when i enter that bonus it says:
      please try again later...

HELP
  • 5 replies
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Have you created this account following the instructions and received on Everest your starting capital?
    • CegoPT
      CegoPT
      Bronze
      it says to enter the bonus code after registering on the cashier... but it says "please try again later" Moderators can you helP??

btw i dont want to use the bonus named as VP300 i wan the 1000USD one. please help.

i transfered money from my brother to me.. but i still have no deposit.. why this?? i want my account associated to PS.

thanks.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello CegoPT,

Unfortunately there is nothing that the moderators can do as it seems to an Everest issue.

Maybe they were having issues with their server at the time. Did you try again later?

I would suggest contacting Everest's customer support team and explain your situation to them and i'm sure they will be able to provide a solution to your problem.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve

** EDIT - Did you click on Account and then on Bonus to enter the code? **
    • CegoPT
      CegoPT
      Bronze
      yes, i did click on Cashier ---> Rewards ---> "Bonuses" and tried it more than 2 times in different days. :)

i'll send them a report. :) thanks!
    • CegoPT
      CegoPT
      Bronze
      Everest didnt answer, pokerstrategy portuguese support did nothing. LOL... no comments. thanks every1