$10.00
      MP2 (Hero):
      $12.60
      MP3:
      $5.55
      CO:
      $9.50

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T, T.
      Hero raises to $0.30, MP3 calls $0.30, 2 folds, SB raises to $1.45, BB folds, Hero calls $1.15, MP3 folds.

Flop: ($3.3) 6, 8, Q (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($3.3) J (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($3.3) 5 (2 players)
      SB bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50.

Final Pot: $6.3.

Results follow:

SB shows a pair of kings(Kh Kc).
      Hero shows a pair of tens(Th Ts).

SB wins with a pair of kings(Kh Kc).

opponent was known to be rather aggressive on the river so i would put him on worse hands. however, my TT was not good enough to hold up since any Q or J would beat me. i was thinking i could bet/fold the flop.
  • 1 reply
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Hey!

I like betting the flop. It's hard to get value from anything, but I don't think we get value by checking back anyway. So we're not really losing anything by betting and taking it down.
      WE also have to protect obviously, because there are 3 overcards that could still come on the next streets.

So yeah, bet flop and take it down.

On ther river, I think I like calling, because your hand looks completely like nothing and I'd expect him to bet a Q on the flop or turn maximum. If he has spades, he proably bets the turn as well. Even a J might bet the turn for protection/value.
      So, given that we get an awesome price and given that our hand looks so weak, I'd just look him up and expect to be beat some of the time, but also to be good enough times to make this profitable ;-)

OMG, just looked at the results :s_confused: