$50 Again

• KeenanE
      KeenanE
      Bronze
      It's been about a week and still waiting on the $50. I've received numerous emails from you guys with a link saying that I need to complete the personal info on the bottom of the page but it just brings me to the page asking which platform I would like my capitol on. I've already picked Full Tilt Poker, created a new account, added the referral code, entered my user ID on this site and even sent pictures of my personal ID to you guys but I'm still getting the same emails from you guys and the site is still asking my to choose a platform in which I want my capitol placed.

Any help would be appreciated.
  • 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello KeenaneE,

Is your FullTilt account that you have just created your first and only account there or have you held an account previously with FullTilt as you're not allowed to have held any previous accounts with our affiliates before.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • KeenanE
      KeenanE
      Bronze
      It is my first account yes. I was on Pokerstars previously but switch to Full Tilt Poker to try this out.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello KeenanE,

On your Profile page you should see a tick against the FullTilt logo if everything was done correctly.

If not i would suggest contacting customer support via our ticketing system and see if they will explain what the exact problem is so that you can rectify it.

All the best,
      -Steve