HM Hud question

• MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Hello guys!

I have a question, regarding certain feature on Hold'em Manager HUD. Can this thing (marked YELLOW on the picture) be removed, since it would be a lot less annoying if it wasn't there.

Picture:
      [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/faaija.jpg[/img]

Thanks in advance,

Jkob!
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey Jkob,

If you go to HUD Options --> Player Preferences --> Appearance Tab and then disable the tick against 'Show table averages', the box will dissappear once you have pressed Apply, then OK.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBu11d0g
      Hey Jkob,

If you go to HUD Options --> Player Preferences --> Appearance Tab and then disable the tick against 'Show table averages', the box will dissappear once you have pressed Apply, then OK.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
      Thanks for the help, but...

I have tried to do that and that window still appears (as seen on picture):

With the only difference, saying only "no bet" at the top.
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Ok I partly figured it out!

I tick out "Show Table Averages" and then set Pot to 0, and it completely disappears.

But then I have another problem. If I do that, also that SPADE disappears, which I need to adjust my position at the table. Is there any other way to adjust my position at the table?

Kind regards,

Jkob.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      I think the only way around that may be to use preferred seating and set it up in HEM.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve