This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HM Hud question

• MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Hello guys!

I have a question, regarding certain feature on Hold'em Manager HUD. Can this thing (marked YELLOW on the picture) be removed, since it would be a lot less annoying if it wasn't there.

Picture:
      [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/faaija.jpg[/img]

Thanks in advance,

Jkob!
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey Jkob,

If you go to HUD Options --> Player Preferences --> Appearance Tab and then disable the tick against 'Show table averages', the box will dissappear once you have pressed Apply, then OK.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBu11d0g
      Hey Jkob,

If you go to HUD Options --> Player Preferences --> Appearance Tab and then disable the tick against 'Show table averages', the box will dissappear once you have pressed Apply, then OK.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
      Thanks for the help, but...

I have tried to do that and that window still appears (as seen on picture):

With the only difference, saying only "no bet" at the top.
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Ok I partly figured it out!

I tick out "Show Table Averages" and then set Pot to 0, and it completely disappears.

But then I have another problem. If I do that, also that SPADE disappears, which I need to adjust my position at the table. Is there any other way to adjust my position at the table?

Kind regards,

Jkob.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      I think the only way around that may be to use preferred seating and set it up in HEM.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve